Monday 27 August 2012

Migzer

     Alright, I'm taking a break from recalling painful memories (because you know, I'm just pining to get back to that), to tell you all about what is going on with Migzer.


     After he made this post I immediately started frantically running all over the city to try and find him. It wasn't too hard, considering the fact that he was practically screaming, and having his voice reach an all-time high, I'm pretty sure that anyone within a 10-mile radius would be able to hear him.

     When I did find him, he was huddled up in the corner of a long alleyway. There was a police officer there with him (I'm assuming he got called in for noise complaints) trying to coax him into getting up and heading back to the station with him. Though I doubt Migz even knew he was there. He just continued screaming "MAKE IT STOP!" over and over again. I quickly intervened.

     "Connor! There you are!" I ran up to the two and gave Migz a hug. "I was wondering where you had run off to! Come on, let's get you back to your room."

      "Do you know this man, ma'am?" Asked the police officer, giving me a weird look.

      "Oh yes! This is one of my patients from the mental health facility, Mr. Connor MacLeod. He's a bit of an escape artist, this one!" I giggled and took his shoulders and shook them... a little too hard, now that I think about it. "I'm sorry for the trouble he's caused you officer, we'll be on our way now!" I hoisted him up onto my shoulders and began to walk down the alleyway.

      "Wait just a moment!" I heard the police officer call. I'm pretty sure it took him a bit to make sense of what I had just said. I turned around, "Yes?"

      "Aren't you a little young to be a fully-fledged doctor? And as a matter of fact, where's your uniform?" He gave me a suspicious look.

      "Oh, you young police officers~! You sure know how to flatter an old gal like me! I'm sorry sonny, I'm afraid you're not quite the right age for me just yet. And as for my uniform, well... It wasn't technically my shift, but I got a call from an associate of mine saying that little Connor had gotten away again, and he had last been seen around my neck of the woods. You know how these things are, right, Mr. Big Bad Police Officer?" I gave him a flirty wink. Suddenly, his walkie-talkie went off. He had barely pulled it out of his pocket before apologizing for the misunderstanding and taking off back to his cruiser.

     I set Migz back onto the ground and slumped next to him. He had kept up the screaming through my entire "Horny Old Lady" Schtick, and was still going non-stop. Migz, if you ever read this, you've got a good set of lungs there, my friend. I tried everything to get him back to the real world; slapping him, shouting at him, and kicking him in the gut. Strangely, none of these things seemed to have any effect on him whatsoever.

     I slumped back down on the ground and started scanning the area for any blunt object I could use to maybe hit him with. This is when I finally got a good look at the alleyway around me. No windows, no doors, no trash cans, no garbage lying around. It was oddly clean. Well, of course, besides all the graffiti on the walls that repeated Migzer's real name (which I'm not even going to bother trying to write down... or even pronounce for that matter), and the words "Unlock the Truth" over and over again.

    I turned back to look at Migz. Well, he had certainly unlocked the truth alright, and I suppose it wasn't exactly all sunshines and rainbows when he did. Now the issue is finding out exactly what it was he discovered, and who I need to kill in order to do it. Oh yeah, and getting him back to the land of sanity. That too.




    ... Anyone have any ideas?

8 comments:

  1. The Blind man. If you ask him to wipe Connor's memories from the past week or so, it may return his sanity. Or kill him. No way to be sure.

    - Sedna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You see, I would, but that would only solve the problem for a short amount of time. Whatever's trying to rouse Migz clearly wants him to remember something and will do anything to see that happen.

      Also, Connor Macleod is an alias I came up with on the fly. It's not his actual name, he is in no way Scottish, I assure you XD

      Delete
    2. Ah, forgive me, I myself have only just begun to read your blogs. Jack, Gamma and Daedalus are more educated on the lives of you two.

      I sincerely hope you two can overcome whatever it is that's causing you such distress.

      - Sedna

      Delete
  2. Sarah here: Oh Migz... If you need help with any of this Black Rose we're more than willing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing...

      I guess you could help me with that first and foremost.

      Delete
  3. Jacob speaking. Oh my. This is very very bad. Has he said who is doing what to him to make him scream? Is he still screaming?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, considering the fact that I haven't been able to get a coherent response out of him yet... No he hasn't said anything, and yes, he's still screaming.

      Delete
  4. Jacob here. How is he still screaming. Good lord. Has he said anything cryptic things ion between screams?

    ReplyDelete