Sunday 25 November 2012

Paranoia Kinda Sucks Bro

      Fuck. Snow's begun to fall around here. Why must I live in Canada? How did I manage to forget to pack a jacket? I guess I really convinced myself somewhere in the back of my mind that I wouldn't be gone for this long.
      Luckily, I managed to find an abandoned building to stay the night. Electricity and heating are a no-go, unfortunately. I did find a good pit to stock lumber though, and I know how to start fires. The only problem would be acquiring said lumber. Kinda in the middle of the city here. People would notice if some lunatic kid started hacking away at trees with nothing but a switchblade.

      Pfff, people.

      Huh, you know, I never really was all that fond of being around others. I mean, Migz even knows first hand that I'm not much of a talker. Not that I'm shy or anything, I just don't like talking unless I have a good reason to. And now that I'm by myself again, I'm beginning to miss it... y'know, talking to people, laughing at jokes, all that stuff that I never really took advantage of. Maybe I should've.
      And I kept so many things to myself. I'm beginning to wonder if anybody really knew the real me. I was never big on sharing secrets, nor really caring for them whenever people chose to confide in me. Trust issues probably. God, looking back now, I wonder they really thought about me. I never meant to really come off as an asshole. That's just how I am though..

     Agghh. So many feels. I'm gonna end it here before this turns into a life story... Oh, wait... I guess this kind of is... Ahh, whatever, you know what I mean. What I basically came here to say was that my Slender Sickness has subsided, and I'm doing moderately okay. A little hungry, but that's nothing new.

     Stay safe, everyone.

4 comments:

  1. We're here for you. Don't think for a second you have to face this alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not worried about you guys. I'm more worried about me distancing myself from you.

      And yeah, in a way, I kinda do.

      Delete
  2. You might not say much, but at least you don't speak lies and half-truths to your friends, I can't exactly make that claim. And ya our winters can be brutal so you should work on getting that jacket as soon as you can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every action has a purpose. And sometimes saying something is better than nothing at all.

      And yeah, I'll hit up the nearest surplus. I should've done this in the fall...

      Delete