Monday 19 November 2012

So... Since when is it November?

       No, seriously. Since when the fuck is it November? And who's been posting on my blog?

      Okay, okay. I should probably explain where the hell I've been all these months. Shit. Well as you can probably guess, I got Looped again. I'm not going to bother going into detail about what happened because I'm honestly a little confused myself. Basically, I was trapped in a never ending series of rooms that wouldn't let me progress until I solved whatever puzzle happened to be laid out in front of me. But the whole setup was just so... bizarre. Like a constant mind fuck all around me. And... there seemed to be a theme going on. There was always something... red... in all of the rooms.

     ...It's funny, because a lot of the answers I came up with for the puzzles were posted on here in a riddle form. I didn't really see that until I checked my email just now. By the way Migz, good luck and I hope we meet again some time.

     Anyways, I wasn't in there for more than a few hours. I figured the time would be at least somewhat fucked. But November? Late November? Really? I'm gonna find who's ever doing this and I'm going to kick their sorry ass. I can't afford to miss this much of my life.



Or, well, I guess I can now. Whatever.



     Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I'm going to go lie down for a couple of days.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you up and posting again, how are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two words. Slender sickness.

      How have you been doing, Mr. Up-and-disappear-outta-no-where?

      Delete
    2. I've been better before or if you want to look at another way I've also been a murderous dickbag before. Trust me when I say that you're probably safer without me around... I'm sorry but I hope you are ok.

      Delete