Tuesday 10 July 2012

Change of Perspective

I kinda realized that I jumped into this whole shebang rather recklessly. With everything else I was destined to fail at, I've thrown myself in head-first not knowing which way was up. So, to take a few precautions, I've decided that immediately aligning myself with the Runners was a poor choice. For now, I think I'm going to remain unaligned as long as Slendy isn't currently haunting me; it also opens the doors for more research. After all, no Runner wants to comply with a Proxy sympathizer, and no Proxy wants to comply with a Runner sympathizer. And it's just easier for my already cluttered teen mind to operate.

Though I'm sure I will change my mind again in a week or so. Such is the mind of an attention-seeking sixteen-year-old struggling to find an identity. But until that happens, I think I'll be spending a lot more time on the blogs now, appreciating my new freedom.

Chow for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment