Saturday 7 July 2012

Gibberish

So, the past couple of weeks have been pretty weird for me. I talked to a couple more Runners who came through here, and I noticed a general pattern.

"Don't get involved."

Every single one I've talked to has said those exact words in the same exact tone.

I find it very interesting that, despite being hounded by proxies and Mr. Slender, Runners seem to be a lot more concerned about the welfare of the unaffiliated. I really can't believe that this hasn't been addressed yet, but in all regards, thanks!

But anyways, going against any and all of those warnings, I've been using a lot of my free time to find out as much as I can about Slenderman (would you consider that one word, or two?), and reading blogs of Runners, whether they're dead or alive, trying to find a pattern in how they've survived, or died. So far, I'm still keeping to my theory that keeping a positive attitude and staying strong is the best way to tackle this situation...

Good God, I'm starting to sound like one of those overly-happy youth care workers.

But honestly, ever notice that the Runners who were killed by Slenderman himself seemed to have reached the point of complete insanity. Given, they had pretty much lost everything they held dear, and having ol' Faceless staring at them for days on end may have been a little hard on the psyche...

Ok, I'm clearly not getting anywhere with this. Let me just sum up what I think the best course of action would be for those being hunted:

1. Follow M's rules, but as it has been said, don't rely on them.

2. Venting your Slendy-related frustrations to loved ones is a HORRIBLE idea. Best to keep them out of it.

3. Regardless of whether you cared about them or not, Proxies are NOT humans. Their psyches have been warped to do His bidding. There's no getting them back. It would be easier for everyone if you just get rid of them when you get the chance.

4. Unless you think you're equipped to take him on, it would be best if you find the highest place you can, and just wait out the Solstice. Not everyone needs to be a hero when Slendy is at His worst.

Annnnnd that's all I have for now. It's not much, I may even just be stating the obvious, but hey, it's something. And if any wandering Runner happens upon this blog, and by the off chance finds help in it, then great! If not, well, at least it's something.

Like I've said before, I'm not Running, I'm not being hunted by Slenderman and his minions. I'm just your average kid trying to make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment