Tuesday 17 July 2012

Well... This Escalated Quickly...

CHANGE OF PLAN. CHANGE OF FUCKING PLAN. CHANGE FUCKING EVERYTHING.



     ... Mainly cause I can't sleep, and I am bored. But also because I've found with my old setup, I was giving WAAAY too much away. My real name, what I look like, my home phone, my email (well, that's still up), my cell phone number, my home address, my social security number... you get the idea. I also changed my blog name and shit like that, just for the helluvit. Still, blogger has this annoying thing of not applying all my new information to my old posts and comments. Fuck. Well, I guess I had it coming.

     Heh...

     And here I was convinced that it was all just a game. A bunch of fools roleplaying that I just had to get involved with. Well, who's the fool now?

     If I'm being honest, I can say that this actually isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I mean, all he does is stare. I know that's supposed to, like, drive me insane with fear and suspense or something, but really; It's not like he's gonna hurt me or anything (yet), so I really have no reason to be scared. It's actually rather awkwardly comforting.

     I'm sure it's no secret by now (to whomever may be reading this) that this blog was supposed to be a fake. I took the whole Slender Man thing as kind of a game; something to occupy my time during my boring-ass summer and those few lonely after-school hours (as you can imagine, I don't have many friends). So imagine my surprise when I opened my window for some fresh air; I drew back my curtains and just saw him... staring. I think I let out a quiet (and rather comical) 'meep', promptly closed my curtains and backed onto my bed, still staring at his silhouette.

     I'm actually a bit disappointed that he's real, in a kinda weird way. I mean, I had a whole story planned out that revolved around tarot cards and me being an emotionless badass whose personality consisted of rock music and not being afraid of things (See: Hyperbole and a Half). Oh well, no better story than the one you're living in, right? Is that a popular saying? It should be.


     Anyways, I'm not to concerned about my situation at the moment. And I'm pretty sure that's a good thing... For now. Well, until things start escalating, I'm gonna fucking live up what little time I have left, cause Slendy only knows when my life is gonna go to shit and when I'm gonna get thrown in the looney bin with all the other shatterpated slenderstalked, y'know?



No comments:

Post a Comment