Friday 10 August 2012

Enough of These Corny Puns

     Ugh, man I feel like shit. Ever since I woke up this morning I've been puking up this weird black tar shit. What's it called? Slendersludge or something? Well, it could use a little salt. Thankfully, I think my stomach's calmed down enough for me to explain a bit about what happened last night (or at least, what I think was last night). I don't really know what happened after I blacked out, but Migzer put up a post about it, so you can read his interpretation of it there.

     So, as I mentioned before, I foolishly ran head-long into a looped-up cornfield in a sad attempt to get away from... whatever the hell was staring at me. Ugh, I feel like such a dumbass. I mean, I was perfectly safe indoors, what was I thinking? Anyways, everything around me felt like it was standing still, except for the wind, there was a constant gust of it coming from all directions that, with every passing second, seemed to carry a scream or two on it. I'm starting to wonder if any of those scream were mine. They all sounded so familiar.

     After I made my last post, I decided that the only way I would figure this out is if I maybe walked in the direction of where the screams were coming from. Yeah, bad idea. I know. But I didn't want to be aimlessly running around a never-ending plane of existence if I had no idea what I was running from. And as I got closer, the screams became louder and clearer. Eventually, I realized that they weren't just meaningless sounds. I realized that they were actually screaming something at me.

    I eventually found the source of the screams. I didn't like it, but I found it. A bunch of hooded figures lying on the ground, rolling around and twitching like a bunch of madmen. Yeah, this stuff came out of my freaking nightmares. And when I got close enough, I was able to make out what they were saying. Things like "STOP KILLING US" "MURDERER!" "WHY DID YOU KILL ME?" "I DON'T WANT TO DIE!"

    At that moment, I realized where I heard those voices before. But I don't have the energy to write, or even think about it right now.

     The hooded victims had begun to rise from the ground when they saw me coming near. As I got closer, I could see that they were brandishing what looked like farming tools. I stopped in my tracks, hoping that they might stop too, but they had begun to slowly inch towards me with no signs of stopping. And even as they had begun to lift up their weapons, ever so slowly inching towards me, they wouldn't stop screaming for their lives. Even as the expressions on their faces changed from fear to anger and determination. They had me surrounded, they were slowly closing in on me, holding their weapons high in the air with what seemed to be nothing but vengeance in their minds...

     And that's all I remember. Next thing I know, it's daylight and I'm on the same rooftop I was on before. I sit up and look to see someone standing over me, asking how I was doing. I try to respond, but as soon as I open my mouth my stomach lurches and I hurl out a bunch of tar-ish black shit. By the time I'm able to talk, Migz had already left and came back with a bottle of water. I of course thanked him for saving my hide. Apparently Phobos was there too? No clue what happened to him. I supposed I'll check his blog later on, when I'm feeling up to it.

     For now, I think I'm just gonna lay low for a week or so. Don't expect to hear much from me for a while. I need some serious downtime after that nightmare.


When I'm ready, I promise I'll explain everything.

12 comments:

  1. Hey so I see you got around to posting it but ya I should be back with some food soon ok? I hope you're able to eat by now, if not I can always go get more haha so no worries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blarrghh... Maybe in a couple of hours.

      Delete
    2. Ok no worries I was thinking maybe chinese for later you ok with that? Anyway see ya soon

      Delete
  2. Hey, keep some of that Slendersludge for me. I need some more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No offense, but why the fuck you you need Slendersludge?

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I can see that now; this stuff fucking burns!

      I'll find something to package it in and send it your way... Whenever I have the energy to.

      Delete
    3. Hmm. Never had to suffer the stuff. Just blood. Is there a place where I can read more on using it as a weapon?

      Delete
    4. Weaponize It against who exactly?

      Delete
    5. @Black Rose Eh not exactly comfortable with that stuff being mailed. It's some rather volatile stuff. I don't want to cause a terror incident on accident.

      @Maze I've done it a couple times in my blog. I mostly coat arrows with it. It makes things go boom!

      @Migzer Anyone who poses a significant threat.

      Delete
    6. I read a couple of those now. Saying a substance that explodes proxies is volatile seems like an understatement.

      Delete