Wednesday 8 August 2012

Weird Shit

     I'm held over in an abandoned farm house right now. Not sure where I am or how I got here, but I'm taking this time to relax for a day or so. Besides, I'm honestly creeped the fuck out by this corn field. Like, the wind is blowing, but it's not moving, like... I don't know. I wanna go outside to check it out, but I have a really bad feeling about it.

     I'll try to explain bit more when I'm not held over staring at the corn. I just know someth


there;s a person out there

5 comments:

  1. Do you have any weapons with you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also I think you should really get the fuck out of there, something doesn't seem right about it.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I have my bushwhacking knife. Though it's kind of in desperate need of a sharpening.

      I wish I could get the fuck out, I really do.

      Delete
  2. You went into the cornfield, to confront what may very well have been a Fear... WITHOUT CALLING THE TWO PEOPLE YOU KNOW WHO FIGHT FEARS FOR A LIVING?

    Here's hoping that "person" will be helpful rather than harmful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, in hindsight, that probably would've been a wiser decision.

      You don't happen to know anything about Loops, do you?

      Delete