Monday 6 August 2012

Life On the Road

     I gotta say, it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I mean, sure I'm not really eating as much as I should anymore, and my life has certainly dropped in consistency levels (Y'know, not being able to have any contact with loved ones anymore). But despite that, I actually kinda like it. I love adventuring and discovering new places I've never been before, fighting to the death with untold horrors, knowing I could die at any minute. It's just so... thrilling! You'd think from previous events in my life that I'd be all adventured out (or not, considering I'm NEVER talking about that again), But I'm actually having a blast! Plus, I've been getting wondrous amounts of sleep since I left! I am a very happy camper indeed!

     Anyways, having said that, I still don't really have a good action plan just yet. As I've said before, I'm not all too fond of the idea of just running around like a headless chicken. Though I can guarantee that if I end up doing that, there is no chance in hell that I'm crossing the border. Canada is definitely a whole lot safer than the U.S since our police aren't corrupted.

 

     ...Well, they aren't corrupted by the Proxies, anyways.

   

     I was thinking of traveling over to Quebec and paying Migzer a visit. Though getting there would take quite a bit of time, considering the fact that I do not have a licence. I should probably head either in that direction or towards B.C anyways, since I hear the ocean is supposed to be safe or something. But the latter option would take a significantly longer time to get to, obviously. But the water is a lot warmer over there... hmmm... decisions, decisions.

     Oh well, I'm really not in any hurry. I guess for the time being I'll head in Migzers direction, and make B.C more of a long-term goal... Assuming I get there in one piece.

 

5 comments:

  1. Come on down the weather is great (as long as you don't mind the humidity) and I know a great safe house that serves great food (I have a microwave). But other than that it's pretty good here and by the way seeing as most of the province is french, you can probably guess what city I'm from by my use of English.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I had my assumptions. I have quite the journey ahead of me now, don't I? Unless I can catch a few buses or manage to steal someone's motorcycle (only form of vehicle I know how to drive), I'll probably be a couple of weeks.

      (Damn, why does our country have to be so big? D:)

      Delete
    2. Because it's an awesome country :) and a bus is probably the cheapest and fastest way to travel. Oh and motorcycle? Badass (I can skateboard and bike...)

      Delete
    3. Hell yeah! My old man taught me a thing or two about driving those things ;D

      Now that I think about it... Why the hell didn't I just take his bike with me? -.-

      Delete
    4. Well that's pretty damn awesome and ya that would seem like the obvious choice haha

      Delete