Friday 3 August 2012

Now All the Really Bad Shit Happens

     I'm making this post from my laptop. I've left home. I know that i said I wouldn't, but I did.


     I've realized now that this is a problem that could end up with a lot more consequences besides just getting myself killed. I'm a threat to everyone that I care about. Everyone that I love. Just staying here and waiting for them to get infected, or risking them seeing him is the most selfish thing I could do. So I'm leaving.

     I realized this a couple days ago, when I was at my friends house. Now, since being stalked by Slendy doesn't exactly make you feel like you could take on the world, my friends have been rather concerned about the state of my mental health since this all began. They've constantly been questioning me on my sleeping habits, and have even gone as far as to asking me if someone's been abusing me or something. Luckily for me, it's a very easy topic to evade, as I don't normally go to my friends for advice on this kind of stuff anyways. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love my friends to death, and I would trust them with my life! It's just that, when it comes to personal stuff like this, I tend to rely more heavily on myself than on others to solve the problem. 

     Anyways, while I was at my friends house I noticed that something seemed really wrong about her expression. I don't know, something just seemed... off. So I asked her about it, and all I got was "Oh, I'm just a little distracted today." So, I continued to pester her until she finally spoke, and what she said made me open my eyes (I mean, REALLY open my eyes) to how much of a danger I really was to her, and everyone else. 

     "Seriously, [Name removed], tell me what's wrong."

      She sighed and looked at the ground for a moment.

     "There's a man following you." 

      I could feel my mind and body completely freeze up. "What?" I asked.

      She repeated herself. 

     "There's a man following you." She pointed at the window, and there HE was. 

      He was just... there

     Just... standing there... watching



     Always watching.



     "How long have you been seeing him?" I asked, panicking. I had to know, for obvious reasons.

     "Oh. Just now. But he's been around you longer, hasn't he?" her voice was starting to change. "You've had the symptoms for about about a month now." She now completely stopped sounding like herself.

     "He's been following you. Watching. Waiting. He wants you to join him. But you refuse. Why? He just wants to be friends, Julia. He wants to help you. He can save you. He can save you from your past. Don't you want that? He can help you forget. You won't ever have to think about it again. You won't ever have to worry about her again. Don't you want that? He can get rid of her. Don't you want that? 


Don't you want that?"


     I was frozen. I didn't know what to say. I've never told anyone about that. About her. How did she? How did he...?


     I had to get him out of her head! 

     So, I did the only thing I could think of at the time. 

     I put my hands on her shoulders, and smiled.

     She smiled back.

     Then, I leaned back, and with all of my strength, crashed my forehead right into hers. She fell back, her head was bleeding. And I could feel a couple droplets forming on my forehead as well.

     But, surprisingly, it worked.

     "Ow! What the fu-? Julia? What happened?" 

     I decided that it was best for her if I left, so I told her I had to leave, and to go and get some sleep, because she obviously wasn't feeling too well. On my way out I could here her rush to the bathroom to presumably puke up that slender gunk.

     Yes, it's definitely time for me to go.


     Another thing that I've realized is that Slender Man is no longer the only threat I have to worry about. I went for a walk yesterday to clear my head, and I noticed I was being followed. I never really expected to be a target for proxies, but I guess now, I am. And at the state I'm in right now, I think they're a bigger problem to me than even Mr. Slim. I mean, last night, I had a couple of them actually break into my house just to watch me as I tried to get to sleep. One thing that I don't get, though, is why they haven't made any moves yet. I mean, I'm completely vulnerable. I'm not a very fast runner, I can't fight to save my life, and I doubt I could actually out smart them, even if they are mindless drones.

     I'm willing to bet it's because I'm not 'ready' yet. Seriously, ever notice that all the Runners have had to reach a certain point of desperation or insanity before they were actually attacked? I would assume so. It's not like it's a big secret at this point...

     *Ahem* Right, back on topic. 

     So, I've holed myself in a quaint little motel for the night (with what little money I have) so I could take some time to plan out a strategy, or figure out what the best course of action is to take. I'll probably post again either later tonight or tomorrow or whenever I have something figured out.

     


     Fuck, my head hurts.

7 comments:

  1. So who's this her you were mentioning?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah hah... Don't worry... Not important.

      Delete
    2. Ok there might be a computer screen between us but I can tell that that's nowhere near the entire story? Am I right?

      Delete
    3. Well, yes... But... I just... I just don't like talking about it.

      Delete
    4. Well I won't press you for more info but I hope that one day we can talk about it. In the same that you're there for me, I'd like to be able to help you.

      Delete
    5. If things go smoothly, we won't have to. But thanks for the offer, I appreciate it; really.

      Delete
  2. Ok I hope so and no worries I'm here to help :) and if you ever need me I'll be there ok?

    ReplyDelete